I Want To...‎ > ‎

Move Here!

Know Your Rights: Fair Housing Facts

Where do I start?  

Housing. There are many housing options in Conway Springs.  We offer incentives to build new homes.  There are rental properties and houses for sale.  

How do I start my utility services?   

Conway Springs City Hall - Water / Sewer / Trash at 208 W Spring 620.456.2345

Wheatland Electric  - Electric - at 1-800-762-0436

Kansas Gas Service - Natural Gas - at 1-800-794-4780

Haviland Telephone - Phone / Internet - 211 W. Spring  620.456.2211